OPEA members will again have the opportunity to submit platform planks through their regional meeting this week. Scheduled for this week are:
- Region 1 June 25th, 6:00 p.m., High Plains Technical Center., Room 201C, Woodward
- Region 3 June 24th, 5:30 p.m., Conference Call (contact the OPEA office for RSVP and code)
- Region 4 June 28th 10:00 a.m., Marshal County DHS, 111 Hwy 70 West, Madill
- Region 6 June 26th, 5:30 p.m., Norman Public Library, 225 N. Webster, Norman
- Region 7 June 24th, 6:00 p.m., Montana Mikes, 3825 SE Adams Rd., Bartlesville
- Region 8 June 26th , 6:00 p.m., Fuddruckers, 10825 E 71st, Tulsa
Platform items must be approved at a regional meeting before they are eligible to be heard at the OPEA Convention and Delegate Assembly in August.
Contact Trish Frazier, if you have questions.